Used to treat mental insanity, mental workload, anti-stress preparate
1 bottle 500 ml
Balm for oral and topical use - clear liquid tan color with an aromatic odor.
In a 100 ml contains: Ash white juice - 0.1360 g, turmeric rhizome -0.1380 g, Angelica medicinal roots - 0.1360 g, yellow gentian roots - 0.0500 g, Nutmeg fruit -0.0280 g, Kolyuchnika stemless roots - 0.0680 g, licorice roots -0.0170 g, Elecampane rhizome and roots -0.0020 g, common centaury herb -0.0013 g, clove flowers - 0.0030 g, Kalgan of the rhizome - 0.0014 g, this Ginger rhizome -0, 0015 g, thistle curly grass -0.0015 g, Yarrow herb nutmeg -0.0006 g, German Iris rhizomes - 0.0005 g, Mullen ordinary flowers - 0.0014 g, Pomeranz bitter fruit rind - 0, 0031 g, calamus rhizomes - 0.0047 g, wormwood herb - 0.0035 g, Orange curacao fruit rind - 0.0038 g, Pepper cubeb fruit - 0.0017 g, star anise present fruit - 0.0046 g, sweet orange fruit rind - 0.0011 g, watches trifoliate leaves -0.0120 g, dried resinous myrrh gum - 0,0700 g, Teriak - 0.0970 g, racemic camphor - 0, 0950 g, ethyl -32, 320 g of food coloring (E 150 a) -.4599 g purified water, 100 ml.
Mode of action:
Bittner Balsam - a complex herbal preparation. Bittner Balsam has a tonic, antispasmodic, choleretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic action. Increases non-specific resistance of the organism. Has a local analgesic effect when the outside injuries, promotes the normalization of metabolism, has a mild sedative effect.
- as a sedative with increased nervous irritability and sleep disturbances.
- as a tonic during convalescence after illness, operations, increased physical and mental stress, trauma and stress.
- in the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract : gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, chronic gastritis is being increased, biliary dyskinesia, tendency to constipation.
- in the complex therapy in a period of rehabilitation in patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system
- in the treatment of lipid disorders, hyperlipidemia.
- as a means of enhancing nonspecific resistance of the organism of patients with secondary immunological deficiency, including patients receiving radiotherapy.
Local application :
- as a topical anti-inflammatory analgesic effect with a light treatment of posttraumatic pain
- to relieve inflammation and itching in the field of insect bites
- for the treatment and prevention of relapse of inflammatory diseases of the pharynx and the oral cavity
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Renal insufficiency;
- Cirrhosis of the liver, liver failure, obstructive diseases of the biliary tract;
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding
- Alcoholism ;
- Children under 12 years of age;
- Topically - dermatological disease damage, skin irritation, open wounds and bleeding in the intended application of the drug.
Dosage and administration:
In the pathology of the gastrointestinal tract - 1-2 teaspoons (5 - 10 ml) of undiluted or diluted in 50 to 100 ml of water or tea preparation for half an hour before meals three times a day under normal or reduced gastric acidity. In the acidity of 2 - 3 times a day an hour after eating. The course of treatment for one month.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system during the recovery period - 2 teaspoons 30 minutes before meals 3 times a day for one month.
As tonic after infectious diseases, surgery, injury - 10 ml of a 3 - 4 times a day for 21 - 28 days.
During the recovery period after radiation therapy - from the first day after exposure, in diluted form (100 mL of water or weak tea ) to 10 ml 3 times a day before meals for 2.5 - 3 months.
As a local anti-inflammatory agent in acute or acute exacerbation of chronic inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx - diluted 3 teaspoons of the drug in sufficient water and rinse your mouth or throat three times a day for 1 - 3 minutes.
With joint pain and closed traumatic soft tissue - a necessary amount of balm applied to the skin in the painful area and rub until completely absorbed, and then you can apply a dry hot compress or wraps.
Insect bites, inflammatory diseases of the skin (without secondary damage to the skin ) and mucous - moisten the required amount of the drug space lesions.
Allergic reactions are possible.
Interactions with other drugs:
Clinically significant drug interactions with other drugs is not established.
It should not be prescribed the drug simultaneously with the drugs, the use of which is prohibited alcohol intake.
With the high level of basal gastric acid secretion taking the drug on an empty stomach may be accompanied by mild heartburn or discomfort. In this case it is recommended to take the drug one hour after the meal.
Do not apply undiluted product on open wounds because of possible local cauterizing action of alcohol.
Amber glass bottles of 500, 100, 250 ml, sealed with metal screw caps in a carton box.
Store at temperatures not exceeding 25 ° C and protected from light for children.
The shelf life of 5 years.